Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Year-End Is Here


This image made me laugh the first time I laid my eyes on this on my facebook wall.  I told myself, I disagree with this one. I was so determined to keep myself in good shape until the last day of the school year. And now, year-end is here and my admin deadlines are piling on my desk and concert practices drain my energy.  This year is quite challenging since I have to end the school year with  severe dizziness and a need to take multiple tablets:( Today, I concur that the image above speaks about how I look like as I am reaching towards the last day of school. hahahaha!

On the positive note, I am overly delighted to see how my students have grown over the year. As I make the year-end reports, I am contented to see how they have improved in all subjects and also socially. I will miss them so much and I'm sure they will miss me too. I will miss the girls saying: " Ms. Alpha, I love your shoes today; Ms. Alpha your makeup is so nice that you look like a princess; Ms. Alpha  I want to be like you when I grow up!"   I will miss the boys who say " Ms. Alpha, I think you are my girlfriend now or Ms. Alpha I can read now!. Oh, I will miss their innocent yet funny conversations every day. It has been a year of laughter, challenges, and fun that we shared as a class. I'm so blessed to be a part of their growth and I wish them all the best in Prep Class and beyond!

This year, we had a year-end election. See our newsletter below.






No comments:

Post a Comment