Sunday, March 9, 2014

Dr. Seuss Week

We dedicate the month of March for Literacy. We decorated our doors with Dr. Seuss' stories theme. Each door is decorated with creativity .
This is my Seuss-fabulous door.












For our kick start, we had a blastoff week celebrating Dr. Seuss' birthday. Oh the craziness we will go as we shared Sam I Am's green eggs and ham:) The children came to school each day wearing crazy fashion outfit . We gave out certificates for the best students who came in their silly costumes.

 Day 1: Crazy Hair/Hat Day
 Sam I Am...Yes I am Sam and I won Prep's Crazy Hair Award


 A nest hat I made for my little kiddo

 Like mother like daughter



Look who is having a good time?

Nishtha got the Crazy Hair certificate:) 

I'm with the coordinators of this super crazy school event. No wonder it's mind blogging. See how swollen their brains get.

Me and my crazy assistant Ms. Quyen

Day 2:  Silly Socks/Shoes Day

They are just some of the pretty girls from Prep Class 

 Wiggly eyes on socks? That's silly



 Whose socks are those?

Mittens on our feet?

 Cheering for the winners



 Displaying the socks or the legs?hmmmmmmmm


 These are the silly socks of K2A




 We are the winners from Prep Class.

Day 3: Cat in the Hat Day
What a pretty cat!


I realized I can paint face perfectly.:)


Silly cats

Ready for a cat fight

My lovely kittens


 Day 4: Crazy Clothes Day










Day 5: Dr. Seuss' Book Character Day
  Children and teachers came in their favorite Dr. Seuss books characters. Many came as The Lorax and Cat in the Hat. Some came as Thing 1 and Thing 2, Sam I Am, and 
hi Thing 2. Where is Thing 1?

We speak for the trees

 Horton Hears A Who? ???Who are you?:)



 Green Eggs and Ham anyone? The Loraxes at your service

Hey Sam I Am, who can have some green eggs and ham?


Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer that You.  - Dr. Seuss



No comments:

Post a Comment