Friday, August 8, 2014

Saying goodbye to our Summer School


We had so much fun here at FIS on our Summer School. It was a blast learning and sharing experiences with all my K2-A kiddos. Today is our last day and it's a bitter sweet feeling. It's hard to say goodbye to my ever dearest kindergarteners, yet I am so proud to hand them over to their new teacher in Preparation Class next school year.

I made a slideshow to wrap up all the fun-filled activities we had together as a class and as a school. The smiles, laughter, giggles and at times the SCREAM made by these little angels will be kept forever in my heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDihrdnEIIM

I feel so special today. I received lots of hugs and kisses from my sweetest cupcakes:)  Some of them came in this morning with something special that melts my heart. Teaching is a work of heart and it's not always a bed of roses. But at the end of every school year, when goodbyes must be said and done, and you will see you are appreciated and loved by your students and their parents, that feeling of happiness is incomparable. Thank you all for the love we shared together.





No comments:

Post a Comment