Friday, August 28, 2015

Our Class Will Bow Wow Wow You


New school year is here and I can't compare the level of my enthusiasm and excitement. This year, I am teaching K2 class (4-5 years old). Our class name is The Patient Puppies. I have 22 beautiful kids under my care. I am so blessed to have two wonderful ladies as my assistants this year. They are both energetic and enthusiastic about educating young minds.

On the first day of school, we had a magic show and some exciting activities for the kids. We welcomed the students and their parents in our new classroom. I prepared a jar for parents' wish this year. I got the idea from pinterest and I can tell that this new idea is quite interesting. I had fun reading parents wishes for their children and I can feel their hearts.




Let me give you a short tour around my classroom.


This is our wreath to welcome you all:) 


Our Art Wall. This photo was taken last week so it was kinda empty.hehehe.

Our Birthday Chart. More bones for bday kids!


My favorite behaviour chart management. Thanks TpT and Pinterest. This idea is AWESOME!!! makes my class more manageable. I added smileys for good behaviour and sad faces for bad choices. We have children's names on pegs.


Love our calendar and weather chart. We also use this for counting practice.


Presenting our classroom jobs...TADAAAAA!!!!


Our wall number chart. I am glad we have ten frames included as it is very useful in achieving our Common Core standards in Math



My pocket chart. Yay! We use for our words every week and for children's name plates. The names plates allow the children to recognize their own names and their friends' as well.  Since we are still in the process of learning how to write our names, we use the name plates to achieve that goal. Whiteboards and markers are available in the writing station. The children takes their name plates and copy them on the white board. Sometimes, I encourage rainbow writing by using various colors of felt-tip pens and coloring pencils. 

Classroom Rules to observe.


And for good choices, we have sticker charts for each student.



Our daily schedule. It's not the same every day so I just use paper clips to help me in some adjustments needed.


Word Wall should never be neglected.



\


So our tour ends here and I hope I can post more in the future:)

No comments:

Post a Comment