Sunday, February 9, 2014

So this is blogging

So this is blogging. I really didn't know how to start this but today I got the courage to throw myself in and give it a try.
First things first, I am Alpha and I have been teaching kindergarten for 13 years here in Vietnam. I am a Filipina but found my way teaching in Vietnam. I love teaching kindergarten and it's always my passion to do so. I am married to a very wonderful man who  is always been my bestfriend. He is also a kindergarten teacher and  both of us are teaching in the same school. He is an all-around musician...i say ALL like from playing a triangle to keyboard, piano, bass guitar, guitar, drums and trying the violin. We have two boys-Judsen and Jazz.

Below is a picture taken last Christmas, I am with my big family since my sisters are with me. I am wearing green carrying our little baby Jazz..and the only man is my hubby with our little kiddo Judsen. In the middle is a our dear friend who helps us around the house. On the left is my youngest sister with her baby Sean and on the other side is my second sister with her girl Xandrei. People say that I'm leader of the tribe since I'm the eldest child and I usually take care of my siblings:)


No comments:

Post a Comment